Monday, August 15, 2011

EOC Week 6: Me X 3 Products I Use

                        I am loyal to the products I use in my daily basis. I choose not to live a day without them for the fact they always give me a five star feeling. I am a fan of false eyelashes, but I am completely loyal to my Revlon Beyond Natural false eyelashes, I also love Garnier Fructis Shampoo Color Last, and I cannot live another day without my Ban Antiperspirant Deodorant.
          I breathe, dream and live make-up, but the best part about it, is experimenting with the eyes. Revlon Beyond Natural false eyelashes makes it a very easy task. It gets me girly, flirty, even a great dramatic look without any extra effort. Revlon Beyond Natural eyelashes blend in perfectly, looking naturally without over doing the action. People believe you are wearing nothing. They make you look beautiful without emptying your pockets, and one of the best things about it; you can reuse and reuse these false eyelashes without having problems of them falling apart.
I will not use another shampoo that is not Garnier Fructis Shampoo Color Last and even if I wanted to change I could not do it, my scalp and hair would suffer the bad consequences. I am in love with the Color Last shampoo product of Garnier Fructis it smells heavenly and takes good care that my hair or color does not fall out. I dye my hair constantly, but I have no worries when I wash my hair with Garnier Fructis’ Color Last.
As a dancer, I always have to be active, that means I sweat constantly and I need a hardworking antiperspirant deodorant. I love Ban Antiperspirant Deodorant scents, it does not leave awkward smells or Jocoque look like others at the end of the day, in fact at the end of the day I still fell the freshness smell of Ban deodorant. Its scent is unique but is not overpowering to hide individuals smells but helps a moving person fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment