Monday, July 18, 2011

EOC Week 1: Great Customer Service


I have gone to many restaurants, but none have ever gotten my attention like this restaurant. Whenever I think about fast food restaurants, images of disgusting food and horrible customer service comes to mind, but I have to admit that “Wendy’s” has proved me wrong. Comparing to many of the fast food restaurants I have been to, I have to say “Wendy’s” is my favorite fast food place. Every time I go to a “Wendy’s” I feel good and welcomed and that is what keeps me coming back. It has the perfect balance a customer needs; what I mean by that is that a customer gets help when its needed and it is given time when its wanted. One time when I went to a “Wendy’s” and ordered a burger, they forgot to put onions on it. As a great onion lover I went up to the cashier and asked  if they could put onions on my burger. They gladly got my meal, added more onions than they usually put and added a size to my fries. It was a great experience. This might seem like a really small thing, but it is true what people say, “It’s the small things that count.” They truly do count, its the little things that make a person come back or never come them again.  If they had treated me as poorly like other restaurants had, most likely I will have never came back. “…Zappos, one of the world’s fastest-growing Web retailers. The secret to Zappos’ success? It’s really no secret at all... It has a passion for creating customer value and relationships.’’ And that is what buyers are looking for, an experience and a relationship. In my example, “Wendy’s” gave me a great friendly experience that keeps me satisfied and brings me back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment