Monday, July 18, 2011

EOC Week 1: My Voice

This photograph was selected for Voice 2011 and displayed at CSN Art Gallery


Ever since i can remember I have loved creating things out of nothing. The fact that I could create a beautiful dress and little accessories with left over fabrics or even trash exited me very much. It all began as experiments and past times when I was a child but now, it has become into a growing carrier. Getting my Bachelors in Fashion Retailing and being active in world of design is actually not a hard thing to do; specially growing up with such a creative and crafty mother. My mother was my first inspiration and my greatest support. She has taught me many things that I know, and if it was not for her i would not be in the position where I am standing now.
I am fearless of the tomorrow; I know I can handle any situation and obstacle that may be thrown at me to try to make me fall down so I cannot become successful in my life and carriers. I am not afraid of what new chapters fashion will bring; I am positive I can break them. Fashion is about making great clothes that opens the imagination of even the most closed minded of people. Fashion is about breaking rules not playing it safe. The sky is everyone’s limit and for that reason my passion for clothes and style should never end, but grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment